Covid-19 update from Tautai HQ
Office now open. Hours: 9am–5:30pm, Mon–Fri
Please call ahead or email us to schedule a visit
Now we are open again we will be adhering to government guidelines around Covid-19.
The safety of the community and our staff is our top priority, therefore we will be taking the following precautions:
- Please ring our office landline +64 9 3761665 or email us to schedule a visit/ meeting/ appointment with a staff member
- On arrival you must sign into GuestHQ by scanning the QR code with your mobile phone and completing your details
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed in the office at all times
- If you are unwell, stay at home
- Exercise social distancing at all times
- Please wash your hands, we will provide hand sanitizer for our visitors
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Be respectful and patient, we are doing our best to adjust to this new way of life.
Once we are back in the office we will get the ball rolling on opening our gallery.
Stay up to date on our announcements regarding the Moana Legacy exhibition opening by following our social media accounts and joining our mailing list. We can’t wait to share our new space with you all! Thank you for your ongoing support during this tough time.
We have been working hard to stay connected, head over to our website tautai.org to see what we have been doing to share alofa and creativity over the past eight weeks.
If you like our Covid-19 Fale artwork and would like to use the signage for your work-space, please feel free to download the artwork here.