Covid-19 update from Tautai HQ
Tautai HQ will re-open from Tuesday 1st September 2020
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
Afio mai, Aere mai, Malo e me’a mai, Fakatalofa atu, Veikidavaki, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Ulu toni mai, Welkam, Haere mai!
We hope that everyone is staying safe, our alofa goes out to the creative community in Tāmaki.
Now that Auckland is moving into Alert Level 2.5 we will be adhering to government guidelines around Covid-19.
The safety of the community and our staff is our top priority, therefore we will be taking the following precautions to help keep our fale safe:
- If you are unwell, stay home.
- You must scan the QR code upon entry or fill out the sign-in sheet. We suggest downloading the Covid Tracer app if you haven’t already.
- The use of masks and hand sanitiser is essential when visiting Tautai, we will provide both at the door if needed.
- Our doors will remain closed during the alert 2.5 period, please ring the doorbell when you arrive so that we can buzz you upstairs.
- Please be safe when visiting our gallery, practice social distancing with other visitors not in your bubble and with our staff.
- If you would like to arrange a meeting at Tautai HQ please email email@example.com. We will not allow drop-ins during this time.
- Lastly, gatherings are restricted to 10 people and we will be strictly enforcing this in our gallery and offices. This is for the safety of the community and ourselves!
Our exhibition Moana Legacy is still on till the 18 September and we will ensure
that our visitors can access the exhibition safely in it’s final weeks. Our gallery is open Monday – Friday, 11am – 4pm. For those who cannot come into the space you can still experience the exhibition online
We have been working hard to stay connected during lockdown, check out our weekly Fale-ship residencies that have been shared during lockdown and will carry on until the end of the year. Find them here
Stay up to date on our annoucements by following us on our social channels and joining our mailing list.
Thank you for your ongoing support during this tough time and stay safe aiga!